Bulk & Packed Cement & Lime
Bulk & Packed Cement & Lime Cert Marking
Download using the information supplied on your delivery ticket
For access to the DOP and UKCA / CE documentation for the relevant material, please use the information available to you on your delivery ticket, or on the packaging of the product itself.
The DOP can be found by either searching for the Product Type or by entering the CPR number found on the delivery ticket or packaging.
The UKCA / CE can be found via the CTR option below, by selecting the relevant plant of manufacture, Product and Date of Delivery (found on the delivery ticket) or Manufacture (found on the packaging)
Products that are covered include:
- Aggregates for Concrete BS EN 12620
- Aggregates for Asphalt BS EN 13043
- Aggregates for Mortar BS EN 13139
- Aggregates for Unbound and Bound mixtures BS EN 13242
- Lightweight aggregates for concrete, mortar and grout BS EN 13055-1
- Lightweight aggregates for asphalt, unbound and hydraulically bound BS EN 13055-2
- Aggregates for railway ballast BS EN 13450
- Armourstone BS EN 13383
- Asphalt concrete BS EN 13108-1
- Hot rolled asphalt BS EN 13108-4
- Stone Mastic Asphalt BS EN 13108-5
- Porous Asphalt BS EN 13108-7
- Screed material EN 13813
Products that are not covered include:
- Unbound mixtures EN 13285
- Concrete BS EN 206-1 / BS 8500
From trialing and adopting the latest vehicles designs and technologies, to delivering industry leading driver training programmes and playing an active role in educating local communities, safety and sustainability are at the heart of our operations.
Working closely with vehicle manufacturers, we were the first to trial the Mercedes Benz Econic mixer design with enhanced field of vision and low entry cab. Current collaborations include a research and development partnership with Nottingham Trent University, looking at innovative technologies to enhance safety for vulnerable road users.
An ongoing community engagement programme has seen us deliver hundreds of road safety sessions in schools up and down the country, raising awareness of the importance of safety awareness of trucks among more than 3,000 pupils in 2019.
The scale and agility of our fleet and our internal expertise means we’re able to provide the right planning and vehicles for projects of all sizes.
We work closely with our rail team to deliver materials in the optimum way.