Tarmac is the largest supplier of recycled aggregates in the UK
Working with our partners across the supply chain we help our customers meet their individual and legislative sustainability commitments.
At Tarmac we are proud of our robust sustainability framework and have developed a range of innovative recycled solutions that not only reduce waste, but also allow contractors to work faster, achieve better results and lower cost. Using recycled aggregates helps to preserve valuable mineral resources, reduces waste and can reduce the carbon footprint of our products. Our recycled aggregates are becoming increasingly important in the delivery of materials that contribute to improved circular economy performance.
- Type 1 recycled aggregates Recycled Type 1
- Steel Slag
- Agslag Agricultural Slag
- Blast Furnace Slag
- Granulated Slag (GBS)
- Air-cooled slag (ABS)
- Capping Layer Un-bound aggregates
- Rubber Modified Asphalt Turning old tyres into new roads
- ULTITREC Sustainable recycled pathway material
- ULTIFOAM Closed loop asphalt recycling solution