Aerated concrete blocks
Why choose aerated blocks?
Aerated blocks are much lighter than traditional aggregate blocks. Our lightweight blocks present the following benefits for construction projects:
Make light work of heavy lifting
What is the cost of a bad back?
- 15.7% non-fatal work injuries were back related
- Average 6 months loss of earnings, if surgery required.
Aircrete blocks improve EPC ratings and reduce bills
Helping you build reputation quality and reliability
Calculate the thermal performance of varying wall configurations with our U-value calculator
Our U-value calculator
Search all aircrete blocks
- TOPLITE Standard Aerated concrete blocks – TOPLITE Standard
- TOPLITE Foundation Aerated concrete foundation blocks - TOPLITE Foundation
- TOPLITE Floor Blocks Aerated concrete floor blocks – TOPLITE Floor Blocks
- TOPLITE Coursing Bricks Aerated concrete coursing units - TOPLITE Coursing Units
- DUROX Supabloc Aerated Concrete Blocks – DUROX Supabloc
- DUROX Foundation Aerated Concrete Foundation Blocks – DUROX Foundation blocks
- DUROX Floor Blocks Aerated concrete floor blocks – DUROX Floors Blocks
- DUROX Coursing Bricks Aerated concrete coursing units – DUROX Coursing units