Specialist packed concrete products for specialist applications; highways, heritage, underground and construction grout, concrete repair, installation mortars and much more.
Pozament and Blue Circle produces a vast range of packed concrete products aimed at specialist construction contractors.
Each product is born in the laboratory and tested to meet the exacting needs of both the contractor and end user.
- Steel Primer A pre-blended powder containing acrylic polymers and anti-corrosion agents in a cementitious base
- Rapid Set Flowing Repair Concrete A pre-blended, pourable, high strength, rapid setting, shrinkage compensated concrete
- Postfix The ideal solution for all post erecting applications
- General Purpose Concrete A pre blended general purpose concrete
- Flowing Repair Concrete CP A blend of low alkali Portland cements, micro-silica and other cementitious binders
- Flowing Repair Concrete A blend of low alkali Portland cements, micro-silica and other cementitious binders
- Cemrok Wet Spray Concrete A range of high performance pre-blended repair materials for wet spray application
- Cemrok Dry Spray Concrete A range of high performance pre-blended repair materials for spray application
- Cempack D4 A pre-blended shrink compensated cementitious mortar
- Cembed A pre-blended cementitious mortar which contains a special shrink compensating agent
- Acrylic Primer A liquid, water based, styrene-butadiene polymer latex
- Multipurpose Concrete Pre blended concrete
- High Strength 40N Concrete High strength easy to use concrete suitable for a variety of uses
- Blue Circle Quick Repair Concrete Premixed, quick-setting concrete
- Blue Circle Quickset Concrete Premixed, quick-setting concrete manufactured from cement
- Blue Circle Multi-Purpose Concrete specially selected and graded sand and 10mm coarse aggregates
- Blue Circle High Strength Concrete (40N) A strong, hard wearing blend of cement, sand and 10mm coarse aggregate.