High quality, lime based mortars for construction, building and restoration.
We are the largest supplier of lime based factory produced mortar in the UK.
Tarmac lime-based mortar provides increased flexibility and durability. Its inherent crack control and self-repair enhances the product making it more robust within the built environment, specifically providing greater resistant to rain penetration, wind, freeze-thaw damage, wetting and drying.
Tarmac Building Products is the number one supplier of factory produced mortar in the UK and as such can deliver your project with unrivalled flexibility and performance. Readymix and Coloured Mortars, Limelite Heritage Mortars and Dry Silo, our range will meet the demands of any project.
Search all mortar
Like all Tarmac products, the mortar and screed range draws on the proven experience and technical expertise you’d expect from the UK’s largest producer of construction materials. Highly qualified product support managers are integral to ensuring that customers receive the very best guidance and advice and are always on hand to provide expert help.
We are constantly striving to develop new innovative products and solutions that offer very real benefits to our customers. From housing to commercial projects or refurbishment to new developments, we have a mortar to suit any project. Our innovation strategy focusses on enhancing quality, improving site productivity and reducing waste.
- Ultibed Mortar 90 General purpose rapid setting bedding mortar for highways use.
- Ultibed Mortar 60 High-performance rapid setting bedding mortar for highways use
- Ultibed Mortar 45 Ultra-high performance rapid setting bedding mortar for highways use
- Thin Joint Mortar A portland cement based powder mix which is polymer modified.
- Rapid Set Mortar Pozament Rapid Set Mortar is a rapid set structural repair mortar
- Pressure Pointing Mortar Range Range of pre-blended cementitious products
- High Performance Repair Mortar A pre-blended cementitious concrete repair mortar
- High Build Mortar A cementitious low density, high build, shrinkage compensated patch repair mortar
- General Purpose Mortar A quick and easy to use sand and cement mortar
- Fairing Coat Mortar A single component polymer modified levelling material
- Easy Patch Mortar A blend of ordinary and specialist cements
- Ultibed PR Polyester resin, rapid setting mortar for highways use
- Ultibed Mortar HA Flowable Two part, high early strength polymer modified flowable bedding mortar
- Ultibed Mortar HA Two part, high early strength polymer modified bedding mortar
- Blue Circle Quality Assured Mortar Pre-mixed M4 cement, lime, sand mortar
- Dry Silo Mortar TRUSPREAD instant workable mortar
- Ready to Use Mortar Factory produced mortar
- Dry Bagged Mortar TRUSPREAD bagged mortar
- Lime Sand Mortar Quality factory produced mortar
- Coloured Mortar - TRUTONE Over 50 shades of TRUTONE coloured mortar
- Truspread Factory produced mortar with added lime
- Rapid Set Mortar Rapid Set Mortar is a rapid set structural repair mortar
- One Coat Render Pre-blended render, for single coat application
- Multipurpose Mortar Easy to use sand and cement mortar
- Hydrocure Instant workable mortar