The ideal solution for those requiring a dry pre-blended solution for projects where flexibility of supply is often demanded. Supplied in waterproof bulk bags, Truspread dry bagged mortar is ready mixed - just add water and mix to the required consistency. Factory blended under quality controlled conditions ensures consistency time after time.
Where can Dry Bagged Mortar be used?
On any project where flexibility of supply is often demanded.
At the start, or for the entire build, when sites that are not adequately serviced by utilities.
At the end of a build when space is at a premium - space too small for a silo.
Why use Dry Bagged Mortar?
Why Add Lime?
Lime-based mortar creates a better bond between bricks and blocks, leading to more durable longer-lasting buildings. With added benefits including improved flexibility and breathability of mortar, and with up to 15% increased yield, there are cost savings to be made in both materials and labour. Lime is paramount in our Truspread formulation – achieve more with less material.
With a history in coloured mortar dating back to the 1930's and a choice of more than 50 colour shades, our recognised 'Y' reference colours are factory produced to ensure colour consistency batch after batch.
Download files individually or add multiple files to a zip folder.
- DSM Coloured Sample Bag Procedure
- LSM Coloured Sample Bag Procedure
- Site Guide 12 Efflorescence and Lime Bloom
- Site Guide 9 DSM Bulk Bags
- Site Guide 1 Mortar LSM
- Site Guide 10 – Masonry Cleaning
- Site Guide 7 Mortar Summer Working
- Site Guide 6 Mortar Winter Working
- Truspread bagged mortar brochure
- Mortar TBP Kitemark 90447 Combined
- Mortar and screeds brochure