Truspread mortar is unique; factory produced with lime added as standard, our Truspread range is available in Dry Silo, Bulk Bags and traditional Ready to Use. Manufactured to the highest quality standards, our customers are guaranteed to receive the same performance and finish from their mortar at every stage of their build and through whichever Truspread delivery method they choose.
Lime-based mortars such as Tarmac's Truspread mortars are favoured by builders thanks to their working properties: the fatty, buttery texture is rewarding to work with and makes the mortar easy to lay with minimum wastage and maximum strength. In addition, the mortar’s retained consistency means it remains workable on the bricks and completely fills the vertical as well as horizontal joints in brickwork and masonry.
Lime as standard - Learn more here
Where can Truspread be used?
This can be supplied in a silo, traditional Ready to Use mortar into tubs or in the convenience of a bulk bag for site mixing with water.
Typically supplied as a traditional Ready to Use mortar into tubs or in the convenience of a bulk bag for site mixing with water.
For use with all commonly available masonry units.
Why use Truspread?
With a history in coloured mortar dating back to the 1930's and a choice of more than 50 colour shades, our recognised 'Y' reference colours are factory produced to ensure colour consistency batch after batch.
Download files individually or add multiple files to a zip folder.
- Lime Based Mortar Brochure
- Site Guide 4 Mortar SB Admixture
- Site guide - READY TO USE MORTAR
- Technical data sheet - READY TO USE MORTAR
- TRUSPREAD READY TO USE MORTAR brochure
- DRY SILO MORTAR site requirements
- DRY SILO MORTAR frost alert
- Site Guide 10 – Masonry Cleaning
- Site guide - Mortar summer working
- Site guide - MORTAR winter working
- Technical data sheet - DRY SILO MORTAR 100/02
- Truspread dry silo mortar brochure
- Truspread bagged mortar brochure
- Mortar TBP Kitemark 90447 Combined
- Coloured mortar brochure
- Mortar and screeds brochure