Packed Highways Products
Products designed to meet the rigorous maintenance demands of the UK’s road network.
From potholes and footpaths to quick set reinstatement concrete and permanent thermoplastic lines, our specialist packed highways solutions are quality assured.
Core to this range are the HAPAS and BBA approved Ultipatch Pothole and Footway cold lay asphalt products. Available in convenient 25kg tubs or bags, Ultipatch provides a permanent, fast, effective repair for planned and reactive maintenance.
Powering productivity - Our range
A range of rapid setting, high early strength gain bedding mortars for efficient reinstatement and installation of ironwork.
Rapid setting and rapid strength gain concretes designed for permanent installation and repair to concrete structures, highways and backfill application.
BBA and HAPAS approved packaged asphalt solutions for the instant repair of potholes in roads, driveways, car parks and cycleways.
Our complete range of ancillary products offer reliability & performance from high bond bitumen tack coat and sealer to thermoplastic over banding tape, permanent lines and more.
PQX Cement is a quick setting, ultra-rapid strength gain cement for use in producing concrete for the rapid repair and replacement or construction of infrastructure where time is limited.
Fresh asphalt, on demand, for use in low volume asphalt mixers. Site-mixed on the job you mix exactly the right quantity of fresh asphalt, whenever and wherever you need it.
A packed product for every application
Designed to work
Our range of packed bedding mortars, backfill concretes and cold lay surfacing materials are designed to perform. They ensure ‘right first time’ installation, permanent and high standards of performance, are suitable for a variety of ironwork installation and produced in accordance to strict quality management under ISO 9001.
Cementitious, asphalt and ancillary packaged highways materials for installation, maintenance and repair.
As the UK’s leader in asphalt design Tarmac has supplied specialist products across our highways network for over 150 years. Today, our range of innovative packed products provides solutions to maintenance, reinstatement and potholes repair that compliments perfectly our Ultimate range of pavement and surface asphalts. Our products are quality assured, durable and available nationwide. Our experienced customer service team is ready to help you get the most from our products. They are available to advise on your choice of product and best practice on installation.
- Ultibed Mortar 90 General purpose rapid setting bedding mortar for highways use.
- Ultibed Mortar 60 High-performance rapid setting bedding mortar for highways use
- Ultibed Mortar 45 Ultra-high performance rapid setting bedding mortar for highways use
- ULTIPATCH Pothole BBA HAPAS cold-lay asphalt for fast, permanent road repairs
- ULTIPATCH Footway BBA HAPAS cold-lay asphalt for fast, permanent footpath reinstatement
- Flowing (40N) Concrete High performance flowing C40 concrete for high traffic areas
- ULTIPATCH Anti-Skid Repair Complete, self-contained repair kit for anti-skid surfaces and High Friction Surfaces (HFS)
- Quick Set 40N Concrete Rapid hardening concrete for highways use in high traffic areas
- Ultibed SR Concrete Fibre reinforced, non-shrink, rapid setting concrete
- Ultibed Flowing Concrete Rapid set and rapid strength flowing concrete for highways use
- Ultibed Concrete Rapid set and rapid strength concrete for highways use
- Ultibed PR Polyester resin, rapid setting mortar for highways use
- Ultibed Mortar HA Flowable Two part, high early strength polymer modified flowable bedding mortar
- Ultibed Mortar HA Two part, high early strength polymer modified bedding mortar
- ULTIPATCH Viafix Quick Extreme performance, all weather highway repair solution
- ULTIPATCH Overbanding Thermoplastic joint sealer for repair and reinstatement
- ULTIPATCH Thermoline Thermoplastic line markings
- ULTIPATCH Linemaster Line marking spray for highways
- ULTIPATCH Edgemaster Edge sealer spray for road repairs
- ULTIPATCH Sitemix Site mixed asphalt for use with asphalt heaters
- ULTIPATCH Depot Temporary repair asphalt