A range of rapid setting, high early strength gain bedding mortars for efficient reinstatement and installation of ironwork.
The Tarmac Ultibed bedding mortars products each have the same working time of 5-10 minutes and a setting time of less than 20 minutes. The differentiating factor between the mortars is the rate of strength gain once set, giving users the flexibility to choose the right product for the job.
- Ultibed Mortar 90 General purpose rapid setting bedding mortar for highways use.
- Ultibed Mortar 60 High-performance rapid setting bedding mortar for highways use
- Ultibed Mortar 45 Ultra-high performance rapid setting bedding mortar for highways use
- Ultibed PR Polyester resin, rapid setting mortar for highways use
- Ultibed Mortar HA Flowable Two part, high early strength polymer modified flowable bedding mortar
- Ultibed Mortar HA Two part, high early strength polymer modified bedding mortar
Ultibed mortars are also available with PLUS+ technology, improving performance and reducing environmental impact.
- Enhanced strength gain
- 3D fibre reinforcement
- Contains recycled glass aggregate