Self levelling, rapid drying, traditional, standard and polymer modified floor screeds.
Screed, is a thinner layer of concrete typically poured over a slab or concrete base forming a smooth surface. Typically, a cementitious material made from a 1:3 or 1:4.5 ratio of cement to sharp sand. Screeds are used to produce a level floor in foot trafficked areas in preparation to receive a floor covering of some sort. Screed may be left as finished or floated to produce a smooth surface.
Search all screed
Flowing screeds, particularly anhydrite screeds are often used over under floor heating systems as their thinner section and better thermal performance can lead to reduced heating costs. Screeds are generally laid by companies specialised in their usage and installation. The Tarmac range of traditional and prescribed screeds is available nationally, offering quality assured performance. Available as bulk loads or packaged our teams of screed specialists are on hand to find the right screed for your project requirements.
- Truscreed Eco A breathable, sustainable alternative to cementitious screed.
- Topflow Screed C Fast Drying Cement based screed
- SBR Polymer Screed Polymer cement screed
- Tufscreed F Sand cement self levelling
- Truscreed 5 Pre blended sand cement screed
- Truscreed High-performance cement sand levelling screed
- Lightweight Screed A pre-blended, dry bagged lightweight screed
- TRUBED TRUBED is a correctly proportioned factory mix semi-dry, cement sand mixture
- Topflow Screed A Flowing screed - pump applied anhydrite screed