The leading supplier of bagged, ready-to-use and bulk cement.
Specialists in cement and cementitous construction products.
An acknowledged and trusted manufacturer of formulated cementitious products for over 50 years, our team of experienced technicians are constantly working to push the boundaries of product performance. From classic Portland cements to our PQX and Blue Circle cement solutions, we design products that deliver enhanced performance benefits, often vital solutions to UK construction challenges.
Search all cement
Our bespoke solutions make Tarmac Specialist Products the leader in its field, and it is the R&D laboratory that makes that possible. Whether it be starting from scratch or using an existing product as the foundation, the R&D team know exactly where to start in achieving the product performance requirements of any cementitious project no matter how demanding.
- Rapid Set Cement Fast hardening cement for a variety of applications
- High Performance Cement Modified cement for superior workability & durability
- PQX Cement A quick setting, ultra rapid strength gain cement
- Bentonite Designed to provide high gelling, lubricative and suspension properties
- Blue Circle Sulfacrete Low alkali cement with a high sulfate resistance
- Blue Circle Snowcrete White Portland cement suitable for architectural uses
- Blue Circle Snowcrete (Bulk) White cement which complies with BS EN 197-1
- Blue Circle Slablayer Sand and cement for use under patio paving slabs
- Blue Circle Procem A packed ‘High Strength’ Portland cement
- Blue Circle Postcrete A ready to use blend of selected sand, cement and additives
- Blue Circle Portland Limestone Cement Portland composite cement CEM II/A-LL 42,5/52,5
- Blue Circle Portland Cement CEM I 52,5 Portland Cement
- Blue Circle Phoenix Factory manufactured Portland-fly ash cement
- Microcem Specifically produced and formulated for use in geotechnical engineering and a variety of other specialised applications.
- Blue Circle Mastercrete Enhanced Portland-limestone cement
- Blue Circle Ground Granulated Blastfurnace Slag (GGBS) Suitable for use in concrete
- Blue Circle General Purpose Cement Exceptional performance across a wide range of standard uses
- Fly Ash S Quality assured fly ash suitable for use in combination with Portland cement
- Blue Circle Fly Ash N Quality assured fly ash suitable for use in combination with Portland cement
- Blue Circle Ferrocrete Higher early strength Portland cement
- Blue Circle Extra Rapid Cement A rapid setting and hardening cement
- Blue Circle Rapid Set Mortar Ready to use for quick non structural repairs