Flowing and spreadable concrete for flooring
Penderys Street, Cardiff
South Wales Concrete Pumping
The customer approached Tarmac as they were looking for a concrete flooring solution for a project they were undertaking in Cardiff. Their client needed to lay a mezzanine floor but there was limited access to the area. Because of access issues, it wouldn’t be possible to power float the material so the proposed solution would need to be pumpable, easy to place and self levelling. A high quality finish was also required.
We offered our client TOPFLOW- a highly fluid, self-compacting concrete. It can be poured quickly, flowing and spreading effortlessly to provide an exceptional, highly aesthetic finish. Because TOPFLOW does not need any compaction or vibration, this also means that noise on site is reduced, improving conditions on site.
Results and benefits
Tarmac supplied 90m3 of TOPFLOW which was delivered, placed and finished within four hours. The product was pumped and placed with ease and did not require any vibration. The customer was provided with an excellent, smooth surface finish that was perfect for the job. This product enabled the customer to complete the job with ease and minimal fuss.
Learn more about TOPFLOW Download case study
Topflow concrete placement is fast and easy. This material is easy to work with to speed up your construction schedule with fewer pour points, reduced manpower and excellent surface finish.
Topflow eliminates vibraton and subsequently the risk of vibration white finger. This greatly improves working conditions onsite and reduces noise pollution, while concrete pours can be safely carried out even in built up areas.
Topflow available in different variants
Topflow is available in different variants including Topflow Precast, Topflow Trenchflow, Topflow Architectural and Topflow Horizontal.
Flowing and spreadable concrete for flooring contact
TOPFLOW case studies
- TOPFLOW Reinforced concrete for school buildings
- TOPFLOW Fibres added onsite to concrete for flooring solution
- TOPFLOW Cost effective concrete for motorways and highways
- TOPFLOW Quick pour concrete for railways
- TOPFLOW Easy and quick pour concrete for housing
- TOPFLOW Large concrete projects for London tall build
- TOPFLOW Flowing and spreadable concrete for residential housing
- TOPFLOW Pumpable concrete for limited access roads
- TOPFLOW Pumpable flowing concrete for railways
- TOPFLOW Flowing and spreadable concrete for flooring
- TOPFLOW Pumpable flowing concrete for silo wall infill
- TOPFLOW Low heat flowing concrete mix for London railway