Pumpable flowing concrete for silo wall infill
Moorcroft initially approached Tarmac in October 2015 looking for a solution to infill the walls of a silo. The contractor needed a product that would be able to fill the space between the outer and inner walls of a silo and also provide a smooth interior floor and walkway/access point under the silo floor which would be formed with shuttering. This was not an easy brief due to the fact there was a very dense metal support structure between the walls and also, as the structure was built, the access point would become higher and higher.
Results and benefits
The rapid initial curing time of the TOPFLOW allowed pours to be carried out on consecutive days so the project was supplied quickly. With the material performing exactly as described the customer was delighted with the result and requested the same solution for the subsequent phases of the silo programme.
Learn more about TOPFLOW Download case study
Topflow concrete is quick flowing concrete
Free flowing Topflow concrete can be placed quickly. The concrete consolidates easily and effortlessly into the required pour locations.
Topflow concrete eliminates vibration
Topflow eliminates vibration and subsequently the risk of vibration white finger. Working conditions onsite are greatly improved, while concrete pours can be safely carried out even in built in environments.
Great quality concrete
The fluid nature of Topflow minimises voids within the concrete and air pockets. Therefore the final finish of the material which are on show are of great quality.
Pumpable flowing concrete for silo wall infill contact
TOPFLOW case studies
- TOPFLOW Reinforced concrete for school buildings
- TOPFLOW Fibres added onsite to concrete for flooring solution
- TOPFLOW Cost effective concrete for motorways and highways
- TOPFLOW Quick pour concrete for railways
- TOPFLOW Easy and quick pour concrete for housing
- TOPFLOW Large concrete projects for London tall build
- TOPFLOW Flowing and spreadable concrete for residential housing
- TOPFLOW Pumpable concrete for limited access roads
- TOPFLOW Pumpable flowing concrete for railways
- TOPFLOW Flowing and spreadable concrete for flooring
- TOPFLOW Pumpable flowing concrete for silo wall infill
- TOPFLOW Low heat flowing concrete mix for London railway